§ Mr. Bryan Davies
asked the Secretary of State for the Environment whether he 497W will give the membership of the Advisory Group on Commercial Property Development, the establishment of which was announced on 20th December 1974.
§ Mr. John Silkin
Yes. I am glad to say that the following have agreed to serve as members of the group under the chairmanship of Sir Dennis Pilcher:
- W. G. Bor, Esq, FRIBA, FRTPI.
- R. B. Caws, Esq, FRICS.
- M. R. Dunnett, Esq, FRICS.
- J. W. Hughes, Esq, BSc, FRICS.
- H. R. Jenkins, Esq, FRICS.
- Colin Macpherson, Esq, MA, CA.
- H. R. Moore, Esq, CBE, MA.
- Brian Scholes, Esq, MA, LAMRTPI.
- Wyndham Thomas, Esq.
- Derek Wood, Esq, MA, BCL.
The group will now be arranging its programme of work and will no doubt be inviting representatives of the industry as a whole to see it, so that it can have the benefit of the views and experience of all concerned.