§ 74. Mr. Barry Jones
asked the Secretary of State for Wales if he will name those schools and colleges which he visited officially in Wales in 1971, giving the dates in each case.
§ Mr. Peter Thomas
The information is as follows:
- Eveswell Nursery Unit, Newport, 8th January.
- Flint High School, 26th February.
- Llandrindod Wells Voluntary Primary School, 28th May.
- Gogarth School for the Physically Handicapped, Llandudno, 11th June.
- Fitzalan High School, Cardiff, 9th July.
- St. David's University College, Lampeter, 4th October.