§ Mr. John Wells
asked the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food if he will publish in the OFFICIAL REPORT a list of officers of various grades of his Department who have rights of entry to farm land and buildings, together with the statutory authority under which they act.
§ Mr. Hoy
The information for which the hon. Member asks is as follows:
Service or Section and Statute
- Food & Drugs Act, 1955.
- Improvement of Livestock (Licensing of Bulls) Act, 1931.
- Agriculture (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 1943.
- Agriculture (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act, 1944.
- Hill Farming Act, 1946 as extended by S.7 of Livestock Rearing Act, 1951.
- Horse Breeding Act, 1958.
- Agricultural Wages Act, 1948.
- Agricultural (Poisonous Substances) Act, 1952.
- Agricultural (Safety, Health & Welfare Provisions) Act, 1956.
- Agriculture & Horticulture Act, 1964.
Bee Diseases (seasonal).
- Prevention of Damage by Pests Act, 1949.
- Destructive Imported Animals Act, 1932.
- Agriculture Act, 1947.
- Pests Act, 1954.
- Agriculture Act, 1957.
- Agriculture Act, 1937.
- Agriculture (Fertilisers) Act, 1952.
- Agriculture (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act,1963.
§ Mr. John Wells
asked the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food if he will publish a list in the OFFICIAL REPORT Of the statutory bodies whose officials have rights of entry to farm land and buildings.
§ Mr. Peart
The list of bodies set up under schemes that require my approval, whose officials may exercise rights of 73W entry to farm land or buildings, is as follows:
- British Egg Marketing Board.
- Hops Marketing Board.
- Milk Marketing Board.
- Potato Marketing Board.
- British Wool Marketing Board.
River Authorities and Internal Drainage Boards, for the establishment of which I share or have a responsibility, also have rights of entry for their officials.