§ LORD FERRIER
asked Her Majesty's Government:
Whether they will state in regard to Loaningdale Approved School in Lanarkshire:—
- 1. The purchase price paid for the Loaningdale property.
- 2. The further capital expenditure incurred up to the latest accounting date including structural alterations, extensions and rebuilding and decoration, fittings, furniture and equipment.
- 3. The year-by-year overall running cost on all acounts for the three years 1964/5/6/7.
- 4. The average number of pupils in those years.
§ LORD HUGHES
The information is set out in the table below:—
1. £19,635, including fees.
2. £150,000, up to 31st March, 1967.
Overall running cost £ Average Number of pupils 3. 1964–65 20,600 16.6 1965–66 20,200 15.1 4. 1966–67 23,800 17.2
The number of pupils at present is about 30.
House adjourned at four minutes past seven o'clock.