§ Sir J. Duncan
asked the Minister of Transport which local authority associations and bus operators in Scotland he has consulted about the Jack Report; and when he expects to have their views.
§ Mr. Marples
An invitation to submit views on the Report was sent to the following bodies in Scotland:
All have replied.
- Association of County Councils in Scotland.
- Convention of Royal Burghs in Scotland.
- District Councils Association for Scotland.
- Scottish Counties of Cities Association.
- Scottish Road Passenger Transport Association.