§ Miss Horsbrugh
Yes. The reports show that on 26th November 723 children and adults took a school dinner supplied from a central kitchen to five Halesowen schools and that 213 children and 39 adults subsequently suffered from food poisoning. I am glad to say that nearly all had recovered by the following morning. The cause of the outbreak cannot be definitely established but is thought to have been due to gravy made from stock which was prepared on 25th November and re-heated for the meal on the following day.