§ Mr. Gaitskell
I am now able to announce the names of those I have appointed to serve as chairmen of the Consultative Councils to be set up under the Gas Act. These chairmen will of course beex officio part-time members of the Area Board concerned.
- Scotland—Mr. A. T. Morrison, C.B.E.
- Northern—Alderman J. Hoy, B.E.M., J.P.
- North Western—Councillor C. E. P. Stott.
- North Eastern—Alderman W. Regan, J.P.
- East Midlands—Alderman C. R. Bates, O.B.E., J.P.
- West Midlands—Councillor W. H. Malcolm, J.P.
- Wales—Alderman G. F. Hamer, C.B.E., J.P.
- Eastern—Councillor R. Turner.
- North Thames—Councillor E. Bayliss.
- South Eastern—Councillor A. C. Warwick, J.P.
- Southern—Alderman J. W. Moore.
- South Western—Councillor A. W. Loveys.