HC Deb 03 February 1948 vol 446 cc255-6W
Mr. Driberg

asked the Financial Secretary to the Treasury if the official paid envelopes provided for the use of hon. Members when writing to Ministers may be used by hon. Members when writing from their homes to officials of the House on Parliamentary business, namely, when forwarding notice of Parliamentary Questions to the Clerks at the Table.

Mr. Glenvil Hall