80. Mr. Ivor Thomas
asked the Postmaster-General when his Department acquired the building in Western Avenue, Cardiff, outside which a sign "Post Office Depot," now appears; and for what purpose it is intended to be used.
§ Mr. Wilfred Paling
The property in Western Avenue, Cardiff, was acquired by the Post Office in May, 1948. The office portion of the building is already occupied by Post Office staff, and as soon as the necessary internal alterations have been completed, the main building will be used as a garage and repair workshop, and stores and engineering depot.