§ Mr. FREEMAN
asked the Attorney-General if he will give a list of the names and addresses of the new advisory committees for the counties of Breconshire and Radnorshire; the date of the last meeting of each committee; and when it is expected they will be meeting again?
§ The ATTORNEY-GENERAL
The following are the members of the advisory committee for the county of Brecon:
- His Majesty's Lieutenant: The Lord Glanusk, D.S.O., Glanusk Park, Crickhowell.
- Reginald John Owen, Esquire, Solicitor, Builth.
- David Powell, Esquire, M.B.E., J.P., Caedryssu, Brecon.
- Miss Gwenllian Elizabeth Fanny Morgan, J.P., Buckingham House, Brecon.
- Evan Lloyd James, Esquire, J.P., 30, Worcester Street, Brynmaur.
- Idris Davies, Esquire, J.P., The Bortega, Brecknockshire.
- Alderman Llewellen Jones, J.P., Crickhowell.
Meetings of the committee are convened by the Lord Lieutenant, and the Lord Chancellor does not receive any official notice thereof. There is at present no effective committee for the county of Radnor. The Lord Chancellor is considering the formation of a new committee.