§ Mr. HERBERT MORRISON
Regulations are about to be made under the London Traffic Act, 1924, with a view to the introduction of "roundabout" and "one-way" traffic schemes as followRoundabout" Systems:
- 1. In Mill Hill, at the junction of Watford Way, Daws Lane and The Broadway.
- 2. In Beckenham, at the junction of High Street, Beckenham Road and Croydon Road.One-way" Traffic Schemes:
- 1. In Church Street and part of Green Street, Sunbury-on-Thames.
- 2. In parts of White Hart Road and Broom Hill, Orpington.
- 3. In part of Simpsons Road, Bromley.
- 4. Along the duplicate carriageway of Gunnersbury Lane, Chiswick.