Mr John Bowring1792 - 1854
First recorded, on February 24, 1835 THE ADDRESS. Commons
Last recorded, on August 14, 1848 SUPPLY—THE NEW HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT. Commons
Information presented on this page was prepared from the XML source files, together with information from the History of Parliament Trust, the work of Leigh Rayment and public sources. The means by which names are recognised means that errors may remain in the data presented.