§ Returned from the Commons, agreed to.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificate from the Examiners that the Standing Orders applicable to the following Bill have been complied with:—
§ Ministry of Health Provisional Order (Luton Extension).
§ Also the Certificates that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:—
- Great Western Railway (Swansea North Dock Abandonment).
- Oxford Corporation (Water, etc.).
- Post Office (Sites).
- London County Council (General Powers).
- London County Council (Tramway Subway and Improvements).
- London, Midland and Scottish Railway.
- Middlesex and Surrey (Thames Bridges, etc.).
- Weaver Navigation.
§ And also the Certificate that the Standing Orders have not been complied with in respect of the Petition for the following Bill:—
- London County Council (Ilford and Barking Drainage).
- The same were ordered to lie on the Table.