§ (1) Where the registrar refuses an application under section (Group registration: addition or replacement) the applicant may appeal to the Tribunal.
§ (2) Where the registrar takes action in respect of an individual under section (De-registration: conviction of offence) the individual may appeal to the Tribunal.
§ (3) Where the registrar grants or refuses an application under section (De-registration: general) a party to the application may appeal to the Tribunal.
§ (4) The Tribunal shall give the following an opportunity to make representations—
- (a) the appellant or appellants,
- (b) the relevant registered individual or individuals (if not the appellant or appellants),
- (c) the prescribed animal welfare bodies, and
- (d) in the case of an appeal in respect of an application under section (De-registration: general)(2), a person to whom the relevant land belongs.
§ (5) For the purposes of an appeal under this section the Tribunal may require the production of a record made pursuant to section (Automatic conditions of group registration)(5).1342
§ (6) On determining the appeal the Tribunal may—
- (a) give a direction to the registrar:
- (b) make any order that it thinks appropriate.
§ (7) A person who is party to proceedings under this section may appeal on a point of law to the High Court.
§ (8) An appeal under subsection (7) may be brought only with the permission of—
- (a) the Tribunal, or
- (b) if the Tribunal refuses permission, the High Court."
§ After Clause 5, insert the following new clause—