§ 6.47 p.m.
§ The Lord Chancellor
My Lords, I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Matrimonial Homes and Property Act,
- Industrial Diseases (Notification) Act,
- Food and Drugs (Amendment) Act,
- Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act,
- Licensing (Alcohol Education and Research) Act, Fisheries Act,
- Horserace Betting Levy Act,
- Insurance Companies Act,
- Transport Act 1962 (Amendment) Act,
- Social Security Act,
- Representation of the People Act,
- British Railways (Pension Schemes) Act,
- Whitehaven Harbour Act,
- Greater London Council (General Powers) Act.