§ 2.36 p.m.
§ THE LORD CHANCELLOR (LORD GARDINER)
My Lords, I have to notify the House that, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
- Fishing Vessel Grants,
- Remuneration of Teachers (Scotland),
- Deer (Amendment) (Scotland),
- Refreshment Houses,
- National Health Service (Family Planning,
- Shipbuilding Industry,
- Saint Barnabas, Lewisham,
- Wallasey Corporation,
- Greater London Council (Money),
- Saint Stephen, South Lambeth.