§ 5.30 p.m.
§ The following Bills received the Royal Assent:
- Consolidated Fund,
- Housing Subsidies,
- Criminal Justice Administration,
- Validation of Elections (Northern Ireland),
- Local Authorities (Expenses),
- Archdeacon Johnson's Almshouse Charity (Oakham and Upping-ham) Scheme Confirmation,
- Baptist Chapel and other Charities (Totnes and Tuckenhay) Scheme Confirmation,
- Leigh Almshouse, Stoneleigh, and other Charities Scheme Confirmation,
- Greenock Burgh Extension &c. Order Confirmation,
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government Provisional Order Confirmation (Colne Valley Sewerage Board) (No. 2),
- Gloucestershire County Council,
- Swansea Corporation (Fairwood Common),
- Willoughby de Broke Estate.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.