- Assessor of Public Undertakings (Scotland),
- Workmen's Compensation (Coal Mines),
- Statutory Salaries (Restoration),
- Protection of Animals (Cruelty to Dogs) (Scotland),
- Licensing (Permitted Hours),
- Post Office (Sites),
- Clydebank and District Water Order Confirmation,
- Irvine and District Water Board Order Confirmation,
- Edinburgh Corporation Order Confirmation,
- Birmingham United Hospital,
- Watchet Urban District Council,
- Corby (Northants) and District Water,
- Wandsworth Borough Council,
- Southern Railway,
- South West Suburban Water,
- West Gloucestershire Water,
- Clerical Disabilities Act, 1870 (Amendment) Measure, 1934.
§ House adjourned during pleasure.
§ House resumed.
§ House adjourned, after judicial business, at a quarter before four o'clock.