§ The CHAIRMAN OF COMMITTEES informed the House that the opposition to the Bill was withdrawn: The Orders made on Tuesday last discharged, and Bill committed.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House, That the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the further Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills have been complied with:
- Mid-Kent and East Kent District Water.
- Dundee Boundaries.
- Hull and Barnsley Railway.
- Humber Commercial Railway and Dock.
- Kent Electric Power. [H.L.]
- Lymm Urban District Council.
- London County Council (General Powers).
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.