§ Presented; read 1a; and referred to the Examiners.
§ The LORD CHANCELLOR acquainted the House that the Clerk of the Parliaments had laid upon the Table the Certificates from the Examiners that the Standing Orders applicable to the following Bills introduced in pursuance of the provisions of the Private Legislation Procedure (Scotland) Act, 1899, have been complied with:—
- Caledonian Electric Power Company.
- Caledonian Railway.
- Clyde Valley Electrical Power.
- Glasgow and South Western Railway.
- Glasgow and Renfrew District Railway Transfer.
- Paisley Police and Public Health.
- North British Railway.
§ The same were ordered to lie on the Table.