§ Orders in Council of 14th July, 1899—
- I. Sanctioning a reduction, made by the Trinity House in Kingston upon-Hull, of certain buoyacre and beaconage dues levied by that Corporation between Hull and the sea;
- II. Approving certain pilotage bye-laws made by the Corporation of Bristol.
- III. Authorising the increase, by the appointment of an additional lower grade clerk, of the establishment of the Trinity House.
- IV. Sanctioning an increase in the salary paid to Mr. George Napier McMurdo, a clerk in the service of the Commissioners of Irish Lights.
- V. Approving an amended bye-law made by the Newport (Mon.) Pilotage Board, in lieu of byelaw No. 11 of the bye-laws approved by Order in Council of 3rd October, 1895.
- VI. Approving certain bye-laws, made by the Trinity House in Kingsston-upon-Hull, fixing the rates of pilotage between Hull and Goole.