§ Queen's recommendation having been signified—
§ Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 52 (Money resolutions and ways and means resolutions in connection with bills),
- (1) the payment out of money provided by Parliament of—
- (a) any sums payable by way of state pension credit;
- (b) any expenditure incurred by the Secretary of State or other government department under or by virtue of the Act; and
- (c) any increase attributable to the Act in the sums payable out of money so provided under any other Act; and
- (2) the payment into the Consolidated Fund of any increase attributable to the Act in the sums which under any other Act are payable into that Fund.—[Mr. Kemp.]
§ Question agreed to.