HC Deb 04 July 2000 vol 353 cc204-5
4. Paragraph (1) of Standing Order No. 15 (Exempted business) shall apply to proceedings on the Bill at today's sitting.
5. Standing Order No. 82 (Business Committee) shall not apply to proceedings on the Bill.
6. If on an allotted day a Motion for the adjournment of the House under Standing Order No. 24 (Adjournment on specific and important matter that should have urgent consideration) stands over from an earlier day or to Seven o'clock—
- (a) the bringing to a conclusion of any proceedings on the Bill which under this Order are to be brought to a conclusion on that day after that time shall be postponed for a period equal to the duration of the proceedings on the Motion, and
- (b) paragraph (1) of Standing Order No. 15 (Exempted business) shall apply to proceedings on the Bill for the period after Ten o'clock on that day for which sub-paragraph (a) permits them to continue.
7.—(1) Any private business which has been set down for consideration at Seven o'clock on an allotted day shall, instead of being considered as provided by Standing Orders, be considered at the conclusion of the proceedings on the Bill on that day.
(2) Paragraph (1) of Standing Order No. 15 (Exempted business) shall apply to the private business for a period of three hours from the conclusion of the proceedings on the Bill or, if those proceedings are concluded before Ten o'clock, for a period equal to the time elapsing between Seven o'clock and the conclusion of those proceedings.