§ Madam Speaker
I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified her Royal Assent to the following Acts and a Measure:
I wish all those here and those who are not present a happy and relaxed holiday.
- Appropriation Act 1993.
- Finance Act 1993.
- Education Act 1993.
- Criminal Justice Act 1993.
- Agriculture Act 1993.
- Highland Regional Council (Wester Bridge) Order Confirmation Act 1993.
- Pwllheli Harbour (Amendment) Act 1993.
- Allied Irish Banks Act 1993.
- Leeds Supertram Act 1993.
- Incumbents (Vacation of Benefices) (Amendment) Measure 1993.
§ It being seventeen minutes past Seven o'clock, MADAM SPEAKER adjourned the House without Question put, pursuant to Resolutions [16 and 26 July], till Monday 18 October.