§ That, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the practice of the House relating to the matters which may be included in Finance Bills, any Finance Bill of the present Session may contain the following provisions taking effect in a future year—
- (a) provision about the management of tax;
- (b) provision about Lloyd's underwriters;
- (c) provision about annuities acquired with funds held for the purposes of personal pension schemes;
- (d) provision about the taxation of social security benefits payable in respect of incapacity of work;
- (e) provision amending sections 79 and 79A of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988.