HC Deb 19 June 1991 vol 193 cc389-90
- 214H (1) If it appears to the Secretary of State, after consultation with the local planning authority, to be expedient that a hedgerow management order or an order amending or revoking such an order should be made, he may himself make such an order.
- (2) Any order so made by the Secretary of State shall have the same effect as if it had been made by the local planning authority and confirmed by them under this Chapter.
- (3) the provisions of this Chapter and of any regulations made under it with respect to the procedure to be followed in connection with the making and confirmation of any order to
which subsection (1) applies and the service of copies of it as confirmed shall have effect, subject to any necessary modifications.
- (a) in relation to any proposal by the Secretary of State to make such an order
- (b) in relation to the making of it by the Secretary of State; and
- (c) in relation to the service of copies of it as so made.