§ 3. The proceedings on any further Message from the Lords on the Bill shall be brought to a conclusion one hour after the commencement of the proceedings.
§ 4. For the purpose of bringing those proceedings to a conclusion—
- (a) Mr. Speaker shall first put forthwith any Question which has already been proposed from the Chair and not yet decided, and shall then put forthwith the c Question on any Motion made by a Minister of the Crown which is related to the Question already proposed from the Chair;
- (b) Mr. Speaker shall then designate such of the remaining items in the Lords Message as appear to him to involve questions of Privilege and shall—
- (i) put forthwith the Question on any. Motion made by a Minister of the Crown on any item;
- (ii) in the case of the remaining items designated by Mr. Speaker, put forthwith the Question, That this House doth agree with the Lords in their said Proposals; and
- (iii) put forthwith the Question, That this House doth agree with the Lords in all the remaining Lords Proposals.