Mr. Deputy Speaker (Mr. Bryant Godman Irvine)
I have to notify the the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that the Queen has signified Her Royal Assent to the following Acts:
And to the following Measure, passed under the provisions of the Church of England Assembly (Powers) Act 1919:
- 1. Port of London (Financial Assistance) Act 1980.
- 2. Licensed Premises (Exclusion of Certain Persons) Act 1980.
- 3. Industry Act 1980.
- 4. Transport Act 1980.
- 5. Sea Fish Industry Act 1980.
- 6. New Towns Act 1980.
- 7. Gas Act 1980.
- 8. British Railways (Castlefield) Act 1980.
- 9. Bangor Market Act 1980.
- 10. Wesley's Chapel, City Road, Act 1980.
Diocese in Europe Measure 1980.