§ Mr. T. WILLIAMS
Mr. Speaker, I want to move, "That Black Rod be not entertained here this evening," owing to an abuse of power in another place.
Message to attend the Lords Commissioners;
The House went; and, having returned,
Mr. SPEAKER reported the Royal Assent to:
- 1. Criminal Appeal (Scotland) Act, 1926.
- 2. Execution of Diligence (Scotland) Act, 1926.
- 3. Coal Mines Act, 1926.
- 4. Glasgow Education Authority (Juvenile Delinquency) Order Confirmation Act, 1926.
- 5. Ministry of Health Provisional Order Confirmation (Ilfracombe) Act, 1926.
- 6. Abertillery and District Water Board Act, 1926.
- 7. Connah's Quay Urban District Council Water Act, 1926.