§ (1.) The landlord and tenant of any holding may at any time (whether a statutory term is current in respect of the holding or not) agree in the prescribed manner in regard lo all or any of the matters following:—
- (a.) the consolidation of the holding with any other holding or portion of a holding or the making of any addition to the holding;
- (b.) the assignment or surrender of portion of the holding;
- (c.) the creation of a present tenancy in any holding;
- (d.) the abridgement of any statutory term in the holding; and
- (e.) the fair rent of the holding and the date at which the statutory term is to commence and the duration thereof.
§ (2) Where any such agreement is made the tenancy in the holding shall (in the absence of a provision to the contrary) as and from the date of the agreement be a present tenancy.
§ (3) Any such agreement on being filed in the prescribed manner with the Land Commission shall have the same effect and consequences in all respects as if the matters agreed to therein had been determined by the Land Commission.
§ MR. MAURICE HEALY moved in Paragraph (a) Sub-section (1) after the word "holding" to insert the words "the partition of division of the holding."
§ Amendment agreed to.
§ Clause 41,—